Content

27. April 2014

My New Trailer/Video is on Youtube !


Heyy Besties and Beautys,

With this little trailer I wanted to show you that I start to be slowly active and you can look forward to new videos in the coming months! From the summer on I will really take off and surprise you with news - this trailer is just a very very small part of it. In this video I am, myself. I hope that you liked it - if so then leave me comments, Subscribes me on youtube and like my facebook page - follow me on instagram and on blogger! Until next time! 

xoxo - Shorty 

Music: Alex G & Tyler Ward - Timber 
Camera: Eileen S. 
Place: Aachen - City Mall

Youtube: www.youtube.com/shortywithturbo
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shorty.w.t
Instagram: www.instagram.com/shortywithturbo
Blogger: www.shortywithturbo.blogspot.de

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Besties on my Page

Shorty. Powered by Blogger.